SGS is a Society deeply rooted in the concept of mentorship and we are pleased to present the second annual Honor Your Mentor program at the 42nd Annual Scientific Meeting in Palm Springs, CA. This program has been developed as a way for SGS members and guests to recognize mentors who have shaped their careers, while also supporting and fostering the mission of SGS.
There are several ways that you alone or as a group effort with other mentees can show your appreciation:
Tax Deductible Contribution of $250
• The Mentor’s picture will be shown during the interim slides in the general session.
• One personal message may be added to the slide.
• Work together to honor your mentor and support SGS! The first Mentee name listing is $250. Each additional Mentee name listing is $100. If your group of mentees has a single name (i.e. Fellows 2004-2015) this will be considered only one Mentee.
• Each Mentor will receive a letter on SGS letterhead reflecting the recognition.
Tax Deductible Contribution of $500
• Includes all of the items above, in addition to:
• Each Mentor’s picture will be displayed on a poster board adjacent to the Past Presidents’ poster board.
• Half page color ad will be included in the SGS final program.
• A certificate will be sent to the Mentor with all Mentee contributors listed.
Tax Deductible Contribution of $750
• Includes all of the items above. In addition, a plaque created from the certificate information will be sent to the Mentor.
In order to meet the print deadlines for the meeting, all contributions to Honor Your Mentor must be made by March 10, 2016. Click here to select your contribution level, upload the picture of your Mentor and add your personal message.
Andrew Walter, MD
Eric Sokol, MD
Scientific Program Chair, SGS
R. Edward Varner, MD
Fund Development Steering Committee Chair, SGS
Nancy R. Frankel, PhD
Executive Director, SGS